How do I return an item?
We want you to be happy with your purchases at Sweetbottoms® Baby Boutique. If you find that you need to return an item, please first read through our entire return policy and instructions to ensure an easy return process.Instructions for Return:
*Sweetbottoms® Cloth Diaper Trial Program and Organic Newborn Diaper Rental Program eligible items are excluded. Please see below for details.
- You may return or receive credit for any unwashed, unused, and in original packaging (if applicable) items* within 30 days of original purchase date for 100% store credit or 90% refund via original form of payment - minus any discounts applicable to the order. Items must be in new condition and odor-free.
- Return requests must be made within 30 days of original purchase.
- Returns must be *received* by us within 10 days of Return Merchandise Authoriztion (RMA) issue date.
- ALL Returns must be accompanied by an RMA number and mailed via USPS, UPS, or FedEx to the address we provide. To initiate the Return Process and obtain an RMA number, please contact us through our Customer Ticket page. Include your Order # and the details of which items you would like to return. Let us know if you are returning the items for 100% store credit or 90% refund. We will respond (usually within 24 hours) with instructions and an RMA number. Please note: Items returned without an RMA number will be held until the proper steps are followed or refused and returned to you.
- After receiving your RMA number, mail your package along with a copy of your original receipt to the address provided. Please note that we do not offer a local pick-up or drop-off option. All packages must be mailed back to the address provided.
- Please allow up to 10 days for us to process your return.
- If the item you are returning arrived with special packaging (bag, wax seal, bubble wrap, etc.), that means it needs the same special packaging for its return trip to our store. Any items that arrive to us damaged because of lack of protection during shipping will *not* be eligible for return, store credit, or refund of any kind.
Items returned to us that have been used*, washed*, stained, damaged, or in any way not "new" are not eligible for refund or store credit and will be returned to you at your expense.
If we have to reassemble your items for you, we will deduct an additional 10% restock fee from your return amount.
All sales of Sale & Clearance Items are final and may not be returned. No exceptions!
The following items may not be returned for any reason: Personal care products, laundry detergent, menstrual cups, potty training items, essential oils, and nursing products.
Customer is responsible for sending items back to us at their own expense. We highly recommend adding insurance or Delivery Confirmation to trace your package. Sweetbottoms® is in no way responsible for returned items not received by us.
Once we receive your package, please allow up to 10 days to process your return. If you elect to receive a 100% store credit, your credit will be available immediately after processing in your account. It will automatically be applied to your next purchase. If you elect to receive a 90% refund, your refund may take up to 3-5 business days to process and show up as a credit on your bank or credit card statement. Please be patient as this is out of our control and solely dependent on your bank or credit card company.
Diaper Packages must be returned in full. If all included items are not returned, you will be charged the full retail price on the items kept.
If you received any form of FREE merchandise with your original order and a return causes you to fall below the $ threshold required to receive it, the free merchandise must be returned in new condition or the value of the free item/s will be deducted from your refund.
Refused Packages: You may not refuse your package as a form of return. All returned packages we receive are subject to a 20% restock fee plus actual shipping paid by Sweetbottoms.
- Product Defects: If you believe you have received a defective product, please contact the
manufacturer directly. Most of our manufacturers handle defective
products and warranty issues directly in order to maintain quality
control. If you need assistance locating the manufacturer's contact
information, please let us know. If they require a copy of your
receipt, you may access this information through your account. If you
need any assistance in the warranty process, please contact us - We will be happy to help you. Please note: We cannot accept defective items back as returns.
- Exchanges: We currently do not offer exchanges. As our inventory is constantly changing, we cannot guarantee we will have the item you'd like in stock when we receive your return. We will instead issue a store credit to your account so that you may purchase from our current inventory.
- Sale pricing and promotions are not retro-active. We will not honor promotional discounts or sales/clearance to orders placed prior to the institution of the sale.
- Returned Packages: If a package is returned to us because an incorrect address was provided at checkout, the customer will be responsible for reorder and reshipment fees. If a return is requested in lieu of reshipment, we will deduct our original shipping costs from the refund as well as a 20% restock fee.
*Sweetbottoms® Cloth Diaper Trial Program and Organic Newborn Diaper Rental Program eligible items are excluded. Please see below for details.Sweetbottoms® 30 Day Cloth Diaper Trial Program
- Incorrect or Missing Items: We sincerely apologize if the order you received is not correct. While we strive for perfection, we are human and occasionally we make a mistake. When you receive your package, please inspect your order within 3 days and prior to washing or using any items. If you find any discrepancies, please contact us immediately and we will promptly address the issue. Note that items that have been used or washed cannot be returned.
Look for this image on our qualifying cloth diaper product pages or view the full list on our Cloth Diaper Trial Program page
Purchase any of the eligible products from our Cloth Diaper Trial Program page. WASH them, USE them, LOVE them! If you are not completely satisfied with any of these products, you may return them to us within 30 days of receipt by following the Return Instructions above. Note: Returns MUST be postmarked within 30 days from the day you received your diapers. Returns postmarked after this date will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Customer may only purchase an eligible item ONE time through this program. If you have previously purchased this item, you are not eligible to return it in used/washed condition. Also, only ONE of each item may be purchased under this program. Example, if you purchase three GroVia Shells, only ONE will be eligible for return in used/washed condition.
Items purchased through our Cloth Diaper Trial Program must be CLEAN, DRY, FREE of ODOR, residue, and excessive staining. Items must also be reassembled. If we must reassemble the diapers for you, we will deduct an additional 5% reassembly fee from your return amount. Please make SURE your items are CLEAN & DRY. If your items are wet or dirty, we will deduct an additional 40% fee from your return amount.
When returning your trial diapers, you will receive a 100% store credit minus our original shipping cost. This policy is in effect as of trial purchases made on or after November 17, 2016.
Sweetbottoms® Organic Newborn Diaper Rental Program
Click here for more information on our Sweetbottoms® Organic Newborn Diaper Rental Packages.
Ready to return your diaper rental? ALL Rental Package returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. To initiate the Return Process and obtain an RMA number, please contact us through our Customer Ticket page.