Piggy Paint is specially formulated from God’s natural ingredients and
dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free
of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and
acetone. Click here to see how our polish compares!
Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint…it’s as Natural as Mud!
Why is Piggy Paint safe nail polish?
- Low Odor
- Water-based formula
- Fun, vibrant colors
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
- Safe for use during Pregnancy!
Piggy Paint As a Learning Tool
Fine Motor Skills
Let your child paint your fingernails or toenails. If you’re worried
about it looking (well, like a child painted your nails), opt for the
toenails…you can always put socks on in public! This helps with her
fine-motor skills and gives her a chance to exert her independence.
Are you trying to teach your child color names? Paint her nails with the
specific color you’re working on (such as red) and declare it a “Red
Day”. All day long, point out objects in her environment that match her
nails, and encourage her to do the same. Wear red clothes, add red foods
to mealtime and use a bath color tablet to make her bath water red.
Once she’s mastered that color, paint her piggies a new color.
Recognizing different types of patterns is a hard concept learn for
children to learn, so why not put patterns right at their fingertips?
For example, if you’re working on simple patterns, alternate blue and
yellow “Piggy Paint” on her fingers. As you go through the day, help her
to make patterns with her toys, M&M‘s, crayons, beads…use your
creativity. Have her refer to her fingernails for help. Start out with
color patterns and then attempt other categories, such as big doll,
little doll, big doll, etc. Ready for harder patterns? Move to three
different colors or alternate pink, purple, purple, pink, and so on.
Does your daughter play any sports? Perhaps she has a favorite high
school, collegiate, or professional team she cheers for. If so, paint
her nails with her team’s colors to show her support.
- Angel Kisses: Soft, Light Pink Nail Polish
- Basecoat: Want Maximum Chip Resistance? If So, Our Basecoat Is A MUST!
- Berry Go Round: Raspberry Inspired Fuschia
- Brand Spank'N Blue: Royal Blue Glitter
- Bubble Trouble: Matte, Light Blue Nail Polish
- Candy Coated: Swirling, Light Plum Nail Polish
- Clouds of Candy: Pastel, Matte Blue Nail Polish
- Dragon Tears: Light Green Pearl Nail Polish
- Drama: Neon Red/Orange with shimmer
- Eat Your Peace: Shimmery, Neon Green
- Fairy Fabulous: Pretty Lavender
- Forever Fancy: Sparkly, Bright Pink Nail Polish. Best selling pink!
- Girls Rule!: Bright, Shimmery Purple. Best seller!
- Glamour Girl: Purple Shimmery Polish with Silver Glitter!
- Glass Slippers: Clear Sparkle. Use it on top of any color for a sparkly finish!
- Glitter Bug: Multi-Color Sparkle! Great to use over any polishes! (You’ll especially love it with Fairy Fabulous and Ice Cream Dream.)
- Groovy Grape: Neon Purple Nail Polish with Shimmer!
- How Low Can You Go?: Deep, Shimmery Merlot Nail Polish
- Ice Cream Dream: Dark, Intense Green Shimmer
- Jazz It Up: Bright Pink Shimmer. Sure to Jazz up any outfit!
- LOL: Neon Magenta Nail Polish With A Shimmery Finish!
- Mac-n-Cheese Please: Vibrant, Pumpkin Orange Nail Polish
- Mer-maid in the Shade: Matte, Ocean Blue
- Midnight Pansy: Deep, Dark Purple
- Mint to Be: Matte, Mint Green
- Muddles the Pig: This nude pink is not only Muddles favorite color, but it is the perfect pink for everyday wear!
- Peace of Cake: Neon, Peachy Coral Matte
- Periwinkle Little Star: Matte, Pastel Orchid
- Pinkie Promise: Neon, Matte Light Pink
- Pocketful of Posies: Deep, Matte Pink
- Puttin' on the Glitz: Emerald Green Glitter
- Radioactive (Glows in Dark!): Clear Nail Polish that GLOWS-IN-THE-DARK Green!
- Sea-quin: Bright, Pastel turquoise
- Sleepover: Midnight Black Polish
- Solar Power: Neon Yellow Nail Polish. Now with shimmer!
- Sometimes Sweet: Shimmer Red
- Sweetpea: Sweet, Sheer, Sparkly Pink. Perfect Color for the Smallest of Piggies!
- Tea Party for Two: Bright, Blue Shimmer Nail Polish