The Lunette™ menstrual cup
is an innovative menstrual barrier made in Finland. It is an
easy-to-use, safe and sanitary alternative to disposable sanitary
napkins and tampons. By using the menstrual cup, you protect the
environment, save money and can enjoy peace of mind.
- Easy & Worry Free - The Lunette menstrual cup is as easy to use as a tampon. Simply fold and insert. Get hours of worry-free use.
- Hygienic & Safe - Made of soft medical grade silicone, a cup is a healthy choice — no yeast, bacteria, or odor, only comfort and cleanliness.
- Eco-logical - Why waste money on disposables — a cup is better for you and the environment. Simply wash and reuse.
cup is inserted in the vagina where it is kept in place by a vacuum
and the vaginal muscles. On average you will need to empty the cup 2-4
times per 24 hours. After emptying, wash the cup carefully with Lunette
washing liquid and water. Alternatively you can boil the cup briefly
in plenty of water.
- Made of 100% medical grade silicone
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly, with proper care can last for several years
- Soft and flexible
- Doesn’t change the natural moisture level of the vagina or dry out mucous membranes
- Can be used during all physical activities
The Lunette™ menstrual model 1:
recommended for women with light flow or who have never had sexual
intercourse. The diameter is 41 mm (1.6 inches) by 47 mm (1.9 inches).
The stem measures 25 mm (1 inch). The volume of the cup is 25 ml (0.85
The Lunette™ menstrual model 2:
recommended for women who have a heavier flow. The diameter is 46 mm
(1.8 inches) by 52 mm (2 inches). The stem measures 20 mm (0.8
inches). The volume of the cup is 30 ml (1.0 fl oz).
Size 1 is made from softer silicone than size 2.